- Do you feel you’ve lost your personal control over life?
- Do you feel overwhelmed with all the demands you’re having to deal with?
- Are you worried about something coming up in the future and it’s taking you over?
- Have you been knocked-for-six by something and you’re finding it hard to pick yourself up again?
If you answer yes to any of these questions then you will benefit from Resilience Coaching.
Resilience is our capacity to cope with the stresses and challenges of everyday life, learn from them and thrive. Stresses and challenges that may come from the worries we have over such things as money, our health, dealing with difficult people or feeling overwhelmed by the demands we’re facing in work or home life.
Resilience is not a talent that some are fortunate enough to have and others not. It is a skill that everyone can and should learn. Indeed it is a vital component of a successful career. A Resilience Coaching programme will help you develop this skill.
Building your resilience comes from the attitude you have when faced with a challenge and what you subsequently do about it – we have a choice – and it’s how we evaluate and use our choices that build our resilience. It’s about knowing who you are, what’s important to you and doing the best you can to prevent those challenges from impacting you physically and mentally. It’s having the flexibility to cope, no matter what.
Resilience takes practice. In the first instance, you need to recognise that there is another way, secondly to form a new way of thinking and thirdly improve how you respond. This is where Resilience Coaching can help.
Resilience Coaching will:
- Open you up to new ways of coping with the stresses and challenges you face.
- Help you to embrace change – which to be honest is a part of everyday life now.
- Improve your performance because you are not being distracted by the stresses and challenges you face.
- Learn how to cope in the future so it doesn’t knock you over.
- Bring out the best in you so you thrive.
Resilience Coaching sessions last for one hour and involve discussion, explorative activities and skills practice. A programme is customised to fit with your needs and availability. Contact us for more information.