- Do you feel exhausted all the time, but feel you must keep going?
- Has your ‘get up and go’ got up and gone?
- Is the simplest of task overwhelming you?
- Do you find it hard to sleep as well as you used to?
- Do you rely on caffeine and sweet foods to give you the energy to keep going?
- Are you worried that work may be having a detrimental effect on your health?
- Do you want to improve your mental and physical energy so you can shine?
As a Young Professional, you are likely to be focused, highly aspirational and driven to succeed in your career – a career that identifies and defines who you are. But twenty-first century living is tough and getting tougher and this may be effecting you physically now and you’re noticing your health is struggling. I know from the research I have done that Young Professionals are struggling to cope. This age group is at higher risk of burning out than any other working age group.
Burnout is a state of emotional, physical and mental exhaustion which leaves you feeling rock bottom, alone and unable to cope. It’s utterly miserable and isn’t something that can be put right by a few early nights. This means you owe it to yourself to prevent this from happening, but that’s though when you have a job to do and you want to show you’re the best of the best.
A Burnout Clinic is your opportunity to review the state of your mental and physical health.
At a Burnout Clinic you will:
- Look at how the stresses and challenges in your life are affecting you physically.
- Use diagnostic tests to identify the health of your adrenal glands (the mighty stress glands).
- Look at what can be done to prevent you from burning out using diet, changes to your lifestyle and possibly supplements.
- Support you to make the changes you need to make to optimise your health again and thrive, both mentally and physically but also in your career.
A Burnout Clinic begins with an initial one-hour consultation, either face to face or by phone. You will have a comprehensive questionnaire to complete and will be required to complete a saliva test which will look at your adrenal health. As a result of our conversation, recommendations will be made for diet and lifestyle changes and possible supplement support.
A Wake-Up Call
Burnout is a wake-up call that your current approach to life and to your career are unsustainable. Burnout also tells you that your current way of working and your lifestyle are untenable. Once you are suffering from Burnout the road to recovery takes time and cannot be achieved without supportive external help.
Do get in touch to discuss your needs, completely confidentially of course.