I’m so excited to announce that I’ve got a new book on the way! If you’ve been looking at the youngprofs.net website this week, you may have noticed it.
How to Prevent Burnout
“How to prevent burnout and reignite your life and career” is the second book in the series of Young Professionals Guides and will be published on the 16th October 2017.
By best selling author Susan Scott, this book explains the actions you need to take to avoid burning out. Written specifically for Young Professionals but applicable to everyone, Susan gives you the know-how to stop stress in its tracks and prevent you from burning out.
Take and act on the advice and you’ll find yourself coping with what’s thrown at you and thrive in your life, career and overall wellbeing…it’s an imperative if you’re striving for success.
Striving for Success but Struggling to Cope
Dealing with ongoing demands, pressure and worries can leave you struggling to cope and fearing that one day you simply won’t be able to go on. It can happen to the best of us. “How to prevent burnout” will provide you with the knowledge and tools to:
- Create a more balanced life
- Understand what your personal stress triggers are
- Enhance the health of your adrenal glands using diet and lifestyle
- Manage your attitudes to achieve a quieter mind and calmer you
- Build your resilience and enhance your capacity to cope
- Feel yourself again and have the energy to achieve your dreams