MSc, FCIPD, FISMA, MABP, MBANT
This is me: I’m a business psychologist, a nutritional therapist, a trainer, a consultant and a coach, as well as a public speaker and an author.
I have lots of qualifications which you can see below and I’m a Fellow and Member of many professional organisations. I run two successful companies and have years of experience developing and running consulting and training programmes for private and public sector companies in the UK, across Europe, in the USA and Australasia. I work on change, leadership and wellbeing as well as providing personal coaching support for individuals.
I’m also privileged to have been Chair of the International Stress Management Association (ISMAUK).
However, what seems like an accomplished career has had more than its fair share of blips along the way, including a complete derailment only five years in. Despite these blips, I’ve still managed to accomplish a lot and this is because behind everything I do I’m brimming over with a PASSION to constantly learn. I’m have a strong desire to create work places that allow people to thrive and succeed and I believe everyone in the workplace should be allowed that opportunity.
Inside every one of us is potential but this crazy, highly pressured world can often make it hard to achieve success. I see my role as inspiring and energising people to do just that.
My strongest core values are PASSION, KNOWLEDGE and HEALTH.
I bring a highly energised, knowledgeable and blended mind-body approach to my work. I’m practical and realistic but I’m also, and very importantly, business focused. I’ve worked with so many companies – I get business – I’m certainly not a stuffy psychologist!
- MSc Organisational Behaviour from the University of London
- Diploma in Nutritional Therapy (Distinction) from Institute for Optimum Nutrition
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- Fellow of the International Stress Management Association
- Principal Member of the Association for Business Psychology
- Member of the British Association of Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy
- Registered with The Nutritional Therapy Council